Monday 30 December 2013

Nature is a Classroom.....


Nature is a big classroom. It speaks daily to push us forward in LIFE;

When you say you are tired, the sun says "I've been shining ever since I was commanded to".
When you say your beginning is too small, Abraham Lincoln says "I said to myself I would be US President when I was a poor boy on the farm."
When you are in need of management lessons, the ant says "Come to me".
When you think your trials are too much, Madiba says "Try 27 years in Prison".
When you feel you have fallen, Peter says "I denied the master trice in His face".

Draw positive Inspiration & Prinspiration from Nature.

With a spectacle of VISION, look into the year 2014 & tell us what you see.
Your decisions from today much CONTROLS that fulfillment.

As you set sail from Port 2-013, sail smoothly through the waters of the Spirit and with faith, trust Captain Christ to lead you to Port 2-014. The land is very green.

In 2014: Have a DREAM---GO FOR IT.
Lead Your Dreams!


- A Prinspired to Lead Project

Image source: http://abduzeedo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment